Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bow speaks on Raz B...


As former B2K member Raz B continues his campaign against mentors Marques Houston and Chris Stokes, the former teenybopper recently threw another new name into the mix. Recently, Raz appeared on radio host Charlamagne The God’s Sirius Satellite show to expand on his allegations that Houston and Stokes molested him as a teen.

During his spiel, Raz alluded that Bow Wow also used to take place in questionable activities with his former mentors. “Bow Wow used to always come over to the house in Diamond Bar," Raz told the radio host. "And I’ve always seen some weird s**t before. Trust me.” The newly signed Cash Money Millionaire immediately dismissed the rumors.“I don’t know Raz at all. The only thing that I was ever affiliated with him was by the Scream tour. But all that funny s** the poppin’ needs to be left over there. I’m over here just trying to do me,” Bow Wow told VIBE while on a press run in New York City.“We were never even labelmates or anything. Maybe because my video is out, n***as feel like they got to eat off my name or try to become relevant."

No comments:

Post a Comment